Teachers! How many struggling readers
do you have in your class?
Are you frustrated? So are they! But, no matter what you’ve tried, their fluency and comprehension are not improving enough. In fact, some are falling further and further behind.
You can be the difference between success and failure for your students.
Rainbow Readers can help!
All of our products are based on instructional methods that are research-based…and work! How do we know they work? Carol S. Fitzpatrick, author of “Help, I Can’t Read!" How to Respond to Struggling Readers in Your Classroom has used these methods with her own dyslexic sons. When they became successful readers, she used the methods in her classroom to develop an effective “Response to Intervention” (RTI) plan for her students.
More than once, her struggling readers averaged 2½ years’ reading growth during one school year!
The methods she used aren’t difficult, but they are different from what has been taught in teacher preparation programs for years. Now she shares these methods with you.
Are you willing to try something new if it means success for your struggling readers…and you? If you are, take a look at what Rainbow Readers has to offer.
Our mission is to help struggling readers succeed. To do this, we must first help struggling teachers.
- Free resources for teaching reading that are current and research-based.
- Free "Response to Intervention" (RTI) materials that can be used in your classroom.
- Reading resource books for teachers
- Phonemic awareness and phonics kits for teaching at all levels
- Materials that work for children and adults with dyslexia
- Materials with reading interventions in "The 5 Big Ideas of Reading"
- Phonemic Awareness
- Phonics (Alphabetic Principles)
Let us help you help your students.